Order of the Arrow
Congratulations to Past Chapter Chief
Ian A. Flickinger
Section C-1A Vice Chief 2019-20
Immediate Past Lodge Chief 2019-20
Chapter Events for 2019-2020
- Chapter Conclave Fall - September 18-20, 2020, Camp Ajawah
- Kiwanis Scout Camp Opener - April 24-25, 2020 at the Kiwanis Scout Camp. Co-hosted by Kaposia & Many Waters Chapters.
National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC or No AC) August 3 to August 8, 2020 @ Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
The Many Waters Order of the Arrow (OA) Chapter holds their chapter meetings the first Thursday of every month, September through May, from 7:00 to 8:30 P.M. We meet at Faith Lutheran Church, Forest Lake, Minnesota.
All chapter OA members are invited to attend, especially the OA troop representative, who should always attend or send a representative so that their troop keeps informed about OA events within the chapter and the lodge. For the duties of the OA troop representative, see the information sheet below. It's the same time and same location as the district roundtable so ask your Scoutmaster or other adult leader for a ride.Adobe Acrobat PDF File OA Troop Representative Duties information sheetAdobe Acrobat PDF File OA Troop Representative Advisor
Arrowmen please visit the Lodge website and sign up for the official e-mail announcements: Totanhan Nakaha Lodge - Northern Star Council Order of the Arrow
If you have any questions about the chapter meetings or any other OA item, please contact Layne Lodmell, OA chapter advisor, at [email protected]
Chapter Executive Committee 2019-2020
- Chapter Chief ~ Hugh D. - Troop 733
- Executive Vice Chief ~ Zach C. - Troop 692
- Vice Chief Communications ~ Miles M. - Troop 142
- Vice Chief Membership ~ Justin S. - Troop 733
- Immediate Past Chapter Chief ~ Casey McCloy - Troop 434
Council of Chapter Vice Chiefs
- Elections ~ Troop 692 - Caden A.
- Elections ~ Troop 232 - Max B.
- Elections ~ Troop 733 - Christopher B. Co-Election Chief "The Team"
- Elections ~ Troop 733 - Ian Flickinger Co-Election Chief "The Team"
- Elections ~ Troop 692 - Matt F.
- Elections ~ Troop 402 - Connor G.
- Elections ~ Troop 733 - Mark H.
- Elections ~ Troop 142 - Riley M.
- Elections ~ Troop 232 - Will Mc.
- Elections ~ Troop 151 - Anthony V.
- Ceremony ~ Troop 733 - Logan K.
- Elangomats ~ Troop 692 - Peter M.
Chapter Executive: Jordyn Reichenbach
Chapter Advisor: Layne Lodmell - 651-429-9871 - "The Dumbest Chapter Advisor in the Lodge"
Executive Associate Chapter Advisor
- Steven C. Olson ~ Vigil Honor, Silver Beaver & Founders Award Recipient. Mister Do All, Mr. Everything, Mr. High Adventure, Right Hand Man, Professor of Philmont & King of Bling
Associate Chapter Advisors
- AOL & Blue and Gold Ceremonies: Lon Kelley
- ACA Ceremony: Thomas Westad
- Ceremonies: Trent Doering
- Communications: VACANT
- Elections: Scott Betlach
- Brotherhood Walk Master: David Oster
- Assistant Quartermaster: Shayne Lodmell
- Assistant Quartermaster: Richard Wogensen
- Medicine Man: Mitch Johnson
- Membership: Edward Goff
- Grand Poobah: James LaTourneau, Jr.
- Elongomat Master: Joshua Olson
- Associate Chapter Advisor: Stephen Clysdale
- Associate Chapter Advisor: Matthew J. Freeman
- Associate Chapter Advisor: Richard Hjelseth
- Associate Chapter Advisor: Mitchael Hjelseth
- Associate Chapter Advisor: Jacob Olson
- Associate Chapter Advisor: Alexander Westad
- Medicine Woman: Terri Pennison
- Mister Northern Tier: Russell Wicklund